- Released 10/11/2011
- Improvements to user group/level permissions.
- Add getVersionWithLogin method to be used by Android (and iPhone eventually).
- This is the first (and lowest required) version used by Android.
- Set extesions='com_content' for new categories.
- Change delete mysql call to use setQuery/query because Joomla! 1.6/1.7 no longer has an execute db method.
- Use JApplication::login rather than JAuthentication::authenticate to make sure a session is created for the user (Joomla! uses this at the database level for created/modified_user_ids).
- Return an error from the delete calls if they fail (previously always returned success).
- Pass Joomla! error message back in the error when item::check method fails.
- Check for Joomla15 as well as gid on user. 1.6 still had the gid but 1.7 does not.